COVID-19 Client Checklist
We can’t wait to see you!
All Pure staff have been trained on the COVID guidelines provided by the State and we are ready to go! We ask that all our clients please take these steps when visiting Pure Skin Care:
Prepare in advance
- The day before your appointment, please download and complete the COVID Waiver and bring it to your first appointment.
- If you need product, please let us know before your appointment or order it online as a minimum of products will be stocked at the spa.
Please reschedule if …
- Older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. If you have an underlying health condition that may make you more susceptible to contracting the virus, please do not book a service at this time.
- If you have been in contact with someone who may have COVID please do not book a service until after quarantine.
- Please check your temperature before arriving at the spa. If you have one, please reschedule.
When you arrive
- If you have not been vaccinated, then please arrive wearing your face mask. You may temporarily remove your mask during a treatment. Our Estheticians will be wearing a mask and/or face shield.
- Immediately wash your hands once you enter the spa. Additionally, a hand sanitizer is located aside the door at reception.
- Vacate the treatment room immediately after a service so that staff can disinfect all surfaces in time for the next client’s appointment.
- A valid credit card is required to guarantee your appointment and a deposit of 50% of the service price will be charged to your credit card. If the appointment is kept, the deposit will be applied to the cost of the service. If the appointment is missed, the fee is non-refundable (unless 24-hour notice is given – please see Salon Policies for cancelation policies).
- A receipt will be emailed to you
Arriving late or no show
- Please allow enough time to arrive promptly for your appointment. Due to the new COVID protocols, we will not be able to accept clients who are late for their appointment. You will need to reschedule your appointment and may incur a “no show” fee of 50% of your scheduled service.