We use different waxes depending the area being waxed and your skin sensitivity. After the wax is applied it hardens and grips the unwanted hair. The wax is then quickly peeled off with or without wax strips, removing the hair along with it. The wax also removes dead skin, resulting in a brighter skin that is smooth, soft and hair-free. The waxed area may become red or irritated for a few hours, but usually improves quickly.
The Licensed Estheticians at our wax spa ensure that your body and facial waxing experience is as comfortable as possible. To minimize any discomfort you can also apply a topical numbing cream 45 minutes to an hour before being waxed. Relax and Wax No Scream is available for purchase from Pure Skin Care.
Brow Wax Elite (trim, eyebrow waxing & tweeze) $20
Brow Shaping (for clients who do not do wax their eyebrows regularly) $25
Brow & Lip $28
Lip, Chin & Side Burns $38
Nose Side & Rim $11
Side Burn $15
Arm Full $42 | Arm Half $35
Back Full $30 | Back Half $16
Bikini Basic $32
Bikini Hi-line (between bikini & Brazilian) $40
Brazilian Bikini $60 | Brazilian Bikini with Slow-Hair Serum $69 (see below for how to prepare for your Brazilian)
Buttocks Inner Strip $20
Buttocks Full $30
Leg Full $70 | Leg Half $40
Leg Full & Brazilian $110
Extra Hair & Patches $15
Additional fee may apply for excessive/long hair or patches.
Preparing for your Brazilian
- Your hair must be at least 1/4″ – 1″ before waxing. To minimize discomfort, we recommend that you trim your hair if it’s longer than 3″ and NO LESS than 1/4″.
- We recommend that you avoid getting a Brazilian during your menstrual cycle.
- Please clean the area before your appointment. You will also be given a wipe to freshen up and disposable pants.
- Some discomfort and redness are normal during your Brazilian and a few days after.
- In between Brazilians, gently exfoliate the area to dislodge any ingrown hairs.
- Your hair may take anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks before it’s long enough to wax again. You’ll experience less discomfort if you regularly maintain your Brazilian.