Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™
Our skin has to become accustomed to extra vitamins being applied to it, particularly vitamin A which is vital for its appearance of health, radiance and youthfulness.
Environ created this industry-leading STEP-UP SYSTEM™ to help skin feel gradually more comfortable with increased levels of vitamin A and other ingredients from one level to the next so that skin can appear reborn and look and feel healthier.
The moisturizers in the Skin EssentiA (AVST) and Youth EssentiA (C-Quence) ranges contain a series of products with increasing amounts of vitamin A as well as other vitamins and antioxidants. These product series form the vital foundation to a healthier looking skin because they help to put back the essential skin nutrients that daily life and environmental stresses take away.
How It Works
- Start with a PRE-CLEANSER (such as Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil)
- Use your favorite CLEANSER (such as Low Foam Cleansing Gel or Youth EssentiA Cleansing Lotion)
- Apply a TONER (such as Botanical Infused Moisturising Toner or Youth EssentiA Toner)
- Continue with specific TARGETED PRODUCTS (such as Antioxidant & Peptide Eye Gel or C-Quence Eye Gel)
- Massage the vitamin A MOISTURIZER (AVST) or serum (C-Quence) into the skin. Always start this system with a moisturizer that contains the lowest amounts of vitamin A and other ingredients. To allow your skin to be completely comfortable with its ingredients levels, we recommend using 2 or 3 bottles before progressing to the next step-up level, which will contain the next higher amount of vitamin A and other ingredients.
- Continue this process until you reach the top level of the STEP-UP SYSTEM™, with the highest amount of vitamin A and other healthy skin essential nutrients.
On this exciting skin care journey, you will notice your skin becoming progressively smoother, younger looking and more radiant. Once you achieve the top level, your skin should look and feel the best it can be.
To maintain your results, it’s important to continue with your Environ skin care regime. If you allow your routine to lapse, you will need to restart with a moisturizer at a lower level than where you left off. If you have lapsed for longer than a year, we recommend you start again at the lowest level.
Remember: “Start Low and Go Slow” with your Environ skin care routine!
If you have any questions about Environ’s Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ and progressing from one level to the next, please contact us. We can also provide recommendations on other Environ products to incorporate into your skin care regime.