This luxurious, creamy clay masque assists in absorbing excess surface oils and gently polishes the skin’s surface, leaving it feeling smoother and looking more radiant.
Environ Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that may be used as a daily micro-exfoliant, as a 20 minute hydrating masque or as an overnight masque.
- When massaged on the skin’s surface, Kaolin Clay assists in refining the skin’s texture through its micro-exfoliating action. It may simultaneously assist in absorbing excess oils from the surface of the skin leaving the skin looking smoother and feeling less oily.
- Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract, has been scientifically proven to have antioxidant properties.
- Contains vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), an antioxidant, that also has hydrating skin benefits.
- Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) helps to soothe and hydrate skin and leaves it looking refreshed with a healthy glow.
- Pharmaceutical grade Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral) Oil has emollient properties and helps to clear the appearance of blocked pores and congestion.
How to Use
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a quick, gentle facial or décolletage micro-exfoliator or alternatively as a hydrating masque.
This masque is gentle enough to use two or three times a week.
When used as a micro-exfoliant:
- Apply the Environ Hydrating Clay Masque over the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil.
- Micro-exfoliate by massaging with your fingertips in a circular motion before rinsing off with water.
- Remove the last traces of the masque with your preferred Environ cleanser.
When used as a hydrating masque:
- After pre-cleansing and cleansing with your preferred Environ products, apply the Hydrating Clay Masque evenly over the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes.
- The masque becomes transparent as it dries.
- To remove the masque, wet your fingertips and briefly massage the excess product on the face.
- Remove all product by rinsing the face and neck and then cleansing or toning.
When used as an overnight masque:
- First apply your Environ evening skin regime.
- Follow with a thin layer of the Hydrating Clay Masque and leave on overnight.
- Remove the next morning with your preferred Environ cleanser and follow with your Environ morning skin routine.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.