The ultimate in skincare technology, the Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Machine is a handheld instrument that combines two sophisticated technologies, low frequency sonophoresis (sound waves) and pulsed iontophoresis (electro current). It helps deliver more essential nutrients to where the skin needs them most.
The combination of professional treatments complemented with at-home treatments is an affordable and convenient option, resulting in an improved appearance of skin health.
- Allows for higher concentrations of essential ingredients to be delivered to where they are needed most.
- Results in the appearance of a noticeably improved complexion, texture and radiance
How To Use
Step 1 – Cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
Optional – Roll with your Cosmetic CIT or Gold Roll-CIT.
Step 2 – Apply one selected serum only.
- YOUTH+ RETINOL SERUMS – helps normalize the appearance for healthy-looking skin
- YOUTH+ AVANCE ELIXIR – helps improve the signs of aging and sun damage
- YOUTH+ FROWN SERUM – helps minimize the appearance of frown lines
- YOUTH+ SERIENCE NIGHT SERUM – promotes the look of serene, luminous youthfulness
- RADIANCE+ MELA-FADE SERUM SYSTEM – helps reveal an even, radiant appearance
- MOISTURE+HYDRATING – helps plump and smooth the look and feel of skin
- COMFORT+ COLOSTRUM GEL – helps soothe the feel of sensitive skin
Step 3 – Dampen the provided towel and hold the side conductive panels.
Step 4 – Switch the DF Mobile on
Program One – used with all serums with the exception of Colostrum Gel or a contraindication to Iontophoresis. 15 second holds (indicated by been) until target area is treated.
If you are contraindicated to use iontophoresis OR are using colostrum: use program three
Program Three – 15 second holds (indicated by beep) until target area is treated
Step 5 – Finish with balance of Environ regimen and Vitamin A step-up.
This technology is not for everyone and is contraindicated for the following conditions:
- Pacemakers, defibrillators and electronic implants of all kinds
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Epilepsy or other neurological conditions
- Open cuts and abrasions in the treatment area
- Cold sores (Herpes simplex type 1) and ulcers
- Metallic implants, pins or excessive dental fillings for the face
- Botulinum Toxin treatment and Dermal Fillers: A two-week waiting period is recommended to avoid affecting their placement
- Sunburned skin
- Sufferers of angina/arrhythmia or other cardiac/circulatory conditions
- Patients who have a history of stroke
- Cancer patients or those undergoing radiotherapy