Environ Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Clear Masque
A cream mask containing a combination of exfoliating acids to help clear the appearance of existing breakouts. Environ Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Clear Masque leaves the skin looking visibly clearer. 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) airless jar with brush
- low pH exfoliating cream masque assists with clearing the appearance of breakouts
- clay-based mask removes excess surface oils & rehydrates the feeling of the skin
- ultra mild extoliation to help alleviate the look of congestion
- leaves skin looking visibly healthier and smoother
HOW TO USE
- Cleanse and tone with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser and Sebu-Tone Clarifier.
- Apply an even layer of this mask to the affected areas using the brush provided. Remove after 10 minutes. May be used every second or third evening. Mild tingling may be experienced.
- Next, rinse thoroughly with tepid water and moisturize with Sebu- Lac Lotion and Sebu-ACE Oil. Mix equal quantities of these products in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the skin.
Environ recommends: If excessive dryness or flaking of the skin occurs, discontinue use until the skin has settled before reintroducing the masque.
WARNING: This product contains Salicylic Acid as a keratolytic agent. Avoid using this product if any known allergies to the ingredients exist. Avoid if allergic to Aspirin®.
WARNING: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a Beta
Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective Clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
WARNING: This product does not contain a sunscreen. We recommend sensible sun practice and protection at all times.
WARNING: Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 2.5 × 2.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.