An alpha hydroxy acid serum that contains the chirally correct versions of both L-Mandelic acid and L-Lactic acid. Face Reality 11% L-Mandelic Serum contains L-Mandelic acid has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids slowing down epidermal penetration resulting in a more even exfoliation with less irritation.
This water-based serum is recommended for skin prone to inflamed acne, non-inflamed acne, fungal folliculitis, and hyperpigmentation. It is appropriate for use on the back or for oily skin that needs a boost up from 8% L-Mandelic Serum. It can be drying so start slowly.
- All Acne Types
- Back Acne
- Face: Oily
- Back: Normal to oily
Key ingredients include:
- 11% L-Mandelic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, improves the appearance of pigmentation
- 8% L-Lactic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that is hydrating, exfoliating, and reduces pigmentation
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): Moisturizes, attracts and holds water in the skin
- Sodium PCA: Potent hydrating and moisturizing humectant that is non-irritating
- Niacinamide: Antioxidant that supports moisture retention and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
How to use: Apply 2 to 3 pumps all over a clean face or affected area.
DO NOT USE if allergic to Face Reality’s 11% L-Mandelic Serum or any of its ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.