An alpha hydroxy acid serum containing the chirally correct versions of both L-Mandelic acid and L-Lactic acid. Face Reality 5% L-Mandelic Serum, L-Mandelic acid has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids slowing down epidermal penetration resulting in a more even exfoliation with less irritation. This water-based serum is recommended for skin prone to inflamed acne, non-inflamed acne, fungal folliculitis, and hyperpigmentation.
It is appropriate for all skin types when 8% L-Mandelic Serum cannot be tolerated during a skin sensitivity test. Available in 1 oz. size.
- All Acne Types
Skin types: All Skin Types
Key ingredients include:
- 5% L-Mandelic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, improves the appearance of pigmentation
- 4% L-Lactic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that is hydrating, exfoliating, and reduces pigmentation
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): Moisturizes, attracts and holds water in the skin
- Sodium PCA: Potent hydrating and moisturizing humectant that is non-irritating
- Niacinamide: Antioxidant that supports moisture retention and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
How to Use: Apply 2 to 3 pumps all over a clean face or affected area.
DO NOT USE if allergic to Face Reality’s 5% L-Mandelic Serum or any of its ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.