Clearderma is a soothing moisturizer that has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is a great for anyone who has been using Cranberry Cream. Please remember that Clearderma should not be worn at the same time as Acne Med. It may be used under sunscreen for additional moisture and contains the following specialty ingredients:
- Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac Stem Cells): regulates sebum, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- Totarol: antibacterial and antioxidant properties
- Green Tea: anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties
- Cranberry Fruit Extract: antibacterial properties, purifying, potent antioxidant, nourishing
- Allantoin: soothing, anti-irritant, moisturizing, keratolytic, wound healing
Due to Lilac Stem Cell Extract, product may color shift over time.
Clearderma can be used in place of Cranberry Cream.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Olivate, Niacinamide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Totarol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citrus Clementina Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Maltodextrin, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol