A 14ct gold plated elegant instrument has 260 ultra-fine needles of the highest grade surgical 316 stainless steel. The Gold Cosmetic Roll-CIT needles are 0.2mm in length. Easy to clean and gold naturally suppresses bacterial growth.
- Assists in healthier looking skin and will result in faster, more effective results.
- Helps give the appearance of tighter skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Improves the appearance of the texture of the skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone
How To Use
Divide the area to be treated into sections – the forehead, the nose, the cheeks, the mouth area and the right and left sides of the neck, not forgetting the décolleté area and the back of the hands.
Start on the forehead and roll vertically. Roll over the forehead and eyebrow area thoroughly. Gradually move across the skin until the forehead has been totally treated about two to five times in a vertical direction. Then roll obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas and finally roll horizontally, rolling over each area of skin at least two to five times in each direction. Treat each area sequentially until the whole face, neck and décolleté have been treated thoroughly and evenly.
Three to five minutes are usually sufficient for the face and neck, depending on your speed of rolling. The Gold Roll-CIT should be used on the upper and lower eyelid with caution. The upper eyelid cannot be treated below the bone of the brow, unless the skin is pulled up taut onto the bony margin.
The Environ Gold Roll-CIT may be used on all skin types excluding the following skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, solar keratosis, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin.
Packaging & Shelf Life
- The roller is sealed in a plastic bag and safely seated in a fitted, protective cap.
- 12 months period after opening and using