This Micro-Needling Instrument was pioneered by world renowned reconstructive surgeon Dr. Des Fernandes, the Founder and Scientific Director of Environ.
Environ Micro-Needling Cosmetic Roll CIT has a smooth action roller head embedded with durable 0.1 mm stainless steel micro-needles for use on the face and neck.
- 108 precision surgical grade stainless steel, sharpened 0.1mm embedded micro-needles
- Safe and hygienic
- Painless micro-needling experience
Works in synergy with the topically applied Environ products to help enhance the overall look and feel of the skin.
This product may be used on all skin types, with the exception of the following skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, solar keratosis, warts, skin cancer and blemish-prone skin.
- Cleanse the skin in the treatment area thoroughly with your preferred Environ pre-cleanser, cleanser and toner.
- Start on the forehead and roll vertically with the roll CIT. Roll over the forehead and eyebrow area thoroughly. Gradually move across the skin until the forehead has been totally treated about two to five times in a vertical direction. Then roll obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas and finally roll horizontally, rolling over each area of skin at least two to five times in each direction. The Cosmetic Roll-CIT should be used on the upper eyelid with caution. Continue to roll until the whole face and neck have been treated thoroughly and evenly.
- Three to five minutes is usually sufficient for the face and neck, depending on your speed of rolling.
- Apply Environ Skin Care products after rolling as recommended to you by your skin care professional.
- After use, clean your instrument as instructed below.
Remove Environ Micro-Needling Cosmetic Roll CIT carefully from its protective casing taking care not to damage the definitive points. The Cosmetic Roll-CIT is easily cleansed before and after use by simply rinsing it under warm running tap water for a short while. Once the Cosmetic Roll-CIT has dried replace it back into the protective casing taking care to place the Cosmetic Roll-CIT carefully into its original position.
Use the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution at least once a week. After rinsing, immerse the instrument head in Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution, ensuring that the instrument head is completely immersed in the liquid. After 10 minutes, discard the used Cleaning Solution and rinse the instrument head with warm water. Allow the instrument to dry before storing it away or using it on your skin.
NOTE: Never Autoclave the Cosmetic Roll-CIT instrument or the plastic container.
Learn more about Environ here.