This anti-aging cream is the first vitamin A moisturizer in the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™. Environ Skin EssentiA AVST Moisturiser 1 is the perfect starting point for those with sensitive skin.
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalizing vitamin. It forms the basis of a normal, healthy and well-functioning skin.
- Vitamin A promotes a healthy Dermis & Epidermis, It is essential for all the layers of the skin and helps to promote a healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin A promotes Collagen & Elastin. It encourages the synthesis of healthy Collagen & Elastin for a firmer looking skin.
- Vitamin A promotes the Natural Moisturizing Factors. It promotes a healthy barrier function, leaving the skin looking hydrated and refreshed.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C) is an oil soluble form of vitamin C. Research has shown that it is an antioxidant that assists in the prevention of free-radical damage as well as improves the look of multiple signs of aging.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) is recognized as an antioxidant and moisturizer. It helps to quench the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Indigenous to South Africa, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract and Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract has been shown to have powerful antioxidant benefits and are known to protect the skin from environmental stress factors.
- Scientific research has shown that Polygonum Cuspidatum (Resveratrol) Extract has powerful antioxidant properties.
- Pro–vitamin B5 helps to soothe and moisturize skin leaving the skin looking refreshed.</li> <li>Helps to improve the look of fine lines, uneven skin tone and the appearance of sun damage.
How to Use
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning, apply Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 1.
- Massage into the face and neck.
- Intended for use twice daily, mornings and evenings.
- Use a minimum of 2–3 bottles before progressing to the next level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ which is Environ Skin EssentiA AVST Moisturiser 2.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.