No Look Environ Skin EssentiA AVST Moisturiser 5 is the fifth and final vitamin A moisturizer in the Skin EssentiA Vitamin step-up-system.
Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser contains the highest concentration of vitamin A and vitamin C as well as antioxidants, botanicals and a peptide.
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalizing vitamin – it forms the basis of a normal, healthy and well-functioning skin.
- Vitamin A promotes a healthy Dermis & Epidermis – it is essential for all the layers of the skin and helps to promote a healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin A promotes Collagen & Elastin – it encourages the synthesis of healthy Collagen & Elastin for a firmer looking skin.
- Vitamin A promotes the Natural Moisturizing Factors – it promotes a healthy barrier function, leaving the skin looking hydrated and refreshed.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C) is an oil soluble form of vitamin C. Research has shown that it is an antioxidant that assists in the prevention of free-radical damage as well as improves the look of multiple signs of aging.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) is recognized as an antioxidant and moisturizer. It helps to quench the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Indigenous to South Africa, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract and Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract has been shown to have powerful antioxidant benefits and are known to protect the skin from environmental stress factors.
- Scientific research has shown that Polygonum Cuspidatum (Resveratrol) Extract has powerful antioxidant properties.
- Pro–vitamin B5 helps soothe and moisturize skin leaving the skin looking refreshed.
How to Use
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning, apply Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 5.
- Massage into the face and neck.
- Intended for use twice daily, mornings and evenings.
- Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 5 is the final step in the Skin EssentiA Range Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™, and is suited for long-term use.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. We recommend sensible sun practice and protection at all times.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water. Avoid use during pregnancy.
SALE: Buy 2-Pack, save 15%