This cream is the fourth vitamin A moisturizer in the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™. Environ Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 4 contains a high concentration of vitamin A and vitamin C as well as antioxidants, botanicals and a peptide.
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalizing vitamin. It forms the basis of a normal, healthy and well-functioning skin.
- Vitamin A promotes a healthy Dermis & Epidermis. It is essential for all the layers of the skin and helps to promote a healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin A promotes Collagen & Elastin and encourages the synthesis of healthy Collagen & Elastin for a firmer looking skin.
- Vitamin A promotes the Natural Moisturizing Factors for a healthy barrier function, leaving the skin looking hydrated and refreshed.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C) is an oil soluble form of vitamin C. Research has shown that it assists in the prevention of free-radical damage as well as improves the look of multiple signs of aging.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) is recognized as an antioxidant and moisturizer. It helps quench the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Indigenous to South Africa, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract and Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract has been shown to have powerful antioxidant benefits. They are known to protect the skin from environmental stress factors.
- Scientific research has shown that Polygonum Cuspidatum (Resveratrol) Extract has powerful antioxidant properties.
- Pro–vitamin B5 helps to soothe and moisturize skin leaving the skin looking refreshed.
How to Use
This product does not contain a sunscreen. We recommend sensible sun practice and protection at all times.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water. Avoid use during pregnancy.