This serum is the first level in our premium Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™. Environ Youth EssentiA CQ 1 Serum contains vitamin A, C and E that help to support and maintain a radiantly youthful appearance. The combination of highly effective ingredients in this serum work together to help combat the visible signs of aging to create the appearance of an even, smoother and healthier looking skin. 35 ml/1.18 fl oz.
- Vitamin E is supplied as both Tocopheryl Acetate and the most effective form of vitamin E, Tocopherol – the natural alcohol form of vitamin E. They help to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. They also assist in protecting skin’s firm appearance and making the skin look younger.
- Lycopene is a carotenoid with the primary source being tomatoes. It is a powerful antioxidant and scientific research shows that it is more than 100 times more effective than vitamin E and twice as powerful as Beta Carotene. It aids in protecting the skin against damaging effects caused by the high energy blue light.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000) is a synthetic combination of five natural amino acids, which when compared to Retinol, acts just as effectively but has the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
HOW TO USE
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone before applying the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1, follow with the Antioxidant Defence Créme.
- Alternatively mix the Antioxidant Defence Créme and the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 in the palm of your hand before applying to face and neck.
- Apply both morning and evening.
- Use a minimum of 2 bottles before progressing to the next level Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 2
Appropriate for all skin types, especially for more mature and sun-damaged skin.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.