This cream is the third vitamin A moisturizer in the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™. Environ Vita-Antioxidant AVST Moisturiser 3 contains a moderately high concentration of vitamin A and vitamin C as well as antioxidants, botanicals and a peptide.
- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalizing vitamin. It forms the basis of a normal, healthy and well-functioning skin.
- Vitamin A promotes a healthy Dermis & Epidermis and is essential for all the layers of the skin. It also helps to promote a healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin A promotes Collagen & Elastin and encourages the synthesis of healthy Collagen & Elastin for a firmer looking skin.
- Vitamin A promotes the Natural Moisturizing Factors for a healthy barrier function. It leaves the skin looking hydrated and refreshed.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C) is an oil soluble form of vitamin C. Research has shown that it is an antioxidant that assists in the prevention of free-radical damage and improves the look of multiple signs of aging.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) is recognized as an antioxidant and moisturizer. It helps to quench the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Indigenous to South Africa, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract and Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract has been shown to have powerful antioxidant benefits. They are also known to protect the skin from environmental stress factors.
- Scientific research has shown that Polygonum Cuspidatum (Resveratrol) Extract has powerful antioxidant properties.
- Pro–vitamin B5 helps to soothe and moisturize skin leaving the skin looking refreshed.
How to Use
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning, apply Environ Skin EssentiA AVST Moisturiser 3.
- Massage into the face and neck.
- Intended for use mornings and evenings.
- Use a minimum of 2 bottles before progressing to the next level of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ which is Environ Skin EssentiA AVST Moisturiser 4.
Sunburn Alert: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
Avoid use during pregnancy.
There are no reviews yet.